As clock speeds and rise times of digital circuits increase, interconnect signal integrity dramatically affects digital system performance. Accurate & efficient analysis of the interconnects in time and frequency domain is critical to predict signal losses, jitter, crosstalk, reflections & ringing, digital bit errors and eye diagram degradation, and ensure reliable system operation.
IConnect software is the efficient, easy-to-use and cost-effective solution for measurement-based performance evaluation of gigabit interconnect links and devices, including signal integrity analysis, impedance, S-parameter and eye diagram tests, and fault isolation. With the help of IConnect and the built-in IConnect Linear Simulator, you can complete interconnect analysis tasks in minutes instead of days, resulting in faster system design time and lower design costs.
Features & Benefits
- Easily Analyze Sources of interconnect Jitter, Losses, Crosstalk, Reflections and Rigging
- Analyze Interconnects Concurrently in Time and Frequency Domains.
- Quickly Perform Interconnect Link, Analysis & Ensure System level simulation accuracy.
- Efficiently Model PCBs, Flexboards, Connectors, Cables, Packages and Sockets
- Topological and Behavioral Measurement-based, Frequency-dependent, Exact SPICE Models.
- Automatically Convert TDR/T or VNA Data into SPICE with Measure Xtractor, Model Passivity, Stability, Causality Guaranteed.
- Quickly Obtain S-parameters using your TDR Osilloscope
- Differential, Single-ended, Mixed-Mode; Insertion, Return Loss, Frequency Domain Crosstalk
- PCI Express, Serial ATA, Infiniband, Gigabit Ethernet Manufacturing and Standard Compliance Testing Including Eye Mask Tests.
- Simplified Calibration Procedure Minimizes Human Errors and makes fixture De-embedding a simple task.
- Intutive, Easy and Accurate for serial data, gigabit digital design and signal integrity.
- Obtain More Accurate impediance measurements.
- Enhanced TDR Resolution
- Fast and Easy Package and PCB trace failure location.
- 50 omega Calibration Eliminates the need for time-consuming normalization.
- Automate your manufacturing test and R&D measurements with Scripts and Programmatic Control.
- Command Line interface for many functions(S-parameters, Z-line, Others)
- Optimized for use with DSA8200 Digital Serial Analyzer sampling oscilloscope with 80E10, 80E08 and 80E04 True Differential TDR modules.
- High-speed PCB, Cable Assembly, Connector and IC Package Testing
- Serial Data Network Analysis
- Compliance Test for SATA PCI Express, FB-DIMM, HDMI, Fiber Channel, Ethernet and Other Serial Data Standards
- Consumer Electronics Testing
- Communications Testing
- Computer Testing